Alright, it’s not really a secret, but there’s something about dieting for fast weight loss that 99% of the population doesn’t know. The remaining 1% gets to enjoy diets that are healthy, safe, effective, and astoundingly fast-working. It’s possible to lose 9 pounds in 11 days-but only if you know what you’re doing.
To lose weight, you can either reduce your calorie intake, or increase the rate at which you burn calories. You have to do one or the other (or both). Unfortunately reducing calorie intake by eating less is the route that most people take when they’re stuck in a bind and are dieting for fast weight loss-but it’s actually the least effective route.
Eating less means you’re hungry more often, and you have less energy. What’s worse, your body actually tries to conserve calories and stops burning fat when you eat less. That’s why if you want to lose weight fast, you need to focus on the other side of the equation: burning more calories.
It can be easy and painless to burn more calories. Right now, your diet is probably structured inefficiently. You’re eating the certain types of foods at the wrong times, or at the wrong intervals between each other. These little things might seem irrelevant, but they affect your body’s metabolism-the furnace that burns calories and causes you to slim down.
The proper way of maximizing your metabolism is called calorie shifting and is employed by the FatLoss4Idiots diet. FatLoss4Idiots has enabled people to lose up to 9 pounds in only 11 days. It’s brain-dead simple; you tell the Web site what foods you like to eat, and it constructs an 11 day menu for you that takes full advantage of calorie shifting principles. The program also comes with a money-back guarantee if you don’t lose weight, so there’s no reason not to try it.